- Suitable to replace 50W halogen
- Patent pending field swappable lens system design
- Most extensive PAR family with over 100 SKUs
- Powered by TRUE CHROMA for best color accuracy
- Proprietary REFINE optic design
- Suitable for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- Spot, Narrow, Flood beam angles
- 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K
- L70 rated lifetime up to 50,000 hours
- Smooth dimming with existing dimmers
Setting New Standards
in Versatility and Performance
The updated REFINE PAR family provides one-stop solution with most extensive range of over 100 SKUs and specification grade lighting performance.
Proprietary REFINE Lenses
GREEN CREATIVE’s proprietary REFINE lens efficiently delivers powerful light with intense center beam candle power and even light distribution, while eliminating uncomfortable glare.
Powered By TRUE CHROMA
REFINE PAR lamps are powered by GREEN CREATIVE’s TRUE CHROMA technology, ensuring best in class color rendering, and color consistency, while exceeding the most stringent industry efficiency criteria such as California’s Title 20 and Title 24 JA8.
Boasting a CRI ≥ 95, Rf ≥ 93, R9 ≥ 50, and SDCM ≤ 3, the REFINE PAR series brings out the true colors of objects and spaces, creating captivating environments that leave a lasting impression.
Most Extensive PAR Range With Over 100 SKUs
Featured with the patent-pending field interchangeable lenses system design, our updated REFINE PAR family provides one-stop solution for quality PAR lamps with the most extensive range of 102 SKUs, setting new standards in versatility.
The series includes PAR20, PAR30, PAR30 Short Neck, and PAR38 sizes, available in white or black finishes, providing light output from gentle 520 lumens to powerful 1,420 lumens, for replacing 50W-120W halogen lamps. Choose from spot 15o, narrow 25o and flood 40o beam angles for various accent or highlight lighting effects. Use warm 2700K, 3000K and 3500K color temperatures to create relaxing and welcoming atmosphere, or neutral 4000K and cool 5000K color temperatures to create modern and energetic environment. 120V models are dimmable with most existing dimmers for better energy savings, and 120-277V models are also available for commercial lighting applications.
Patent Pending Swappable Lens System Design – Allows For Changing Beam Angles In The Field
1. Turn the ring counterclockwise to unlock the ring above the lens
2. Pull out the ring to release the lens
3. Switch the lens and reposition the ring over the newly installed lens
4. Turn the ring clockwise to lock the ring fixing the new lens