SelectDrive A23 LED 24W 277V EX39
- SelectDrive switch for field adjustable lumen outputs
- Thermal protection against overheating
- Compact design for easy installation
- Integral driver suitable for 120-277V
- Fully omnidirectional 230° beam angle
- ETL Listed and Classified for damp locations
- Lamp CCT falls within 5 SDCM for consistent color
- Suitable for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- L70 rated lifetime of 50,000 hours
- 5 year limited warranty
SelectDrive Lumen Output
When installing lighting systems in the ﬁeld, designers often ﬁnd the light levels just don’t sufﬁce. Default “on” settings can be too bright or not bright enough, or the designer may want lamps on the same circuit to emit different amounts of light.
Enter SelectDrive, an integrated lumen-adjustment switch that allows lighting professionals to alter the light output right for the application. The compact HID replacement series’ SelectDrive feature, adds ﬂexibility and simplicity to your lighting design.
PS30: 34W – 5,000 lumens @4000K
A23: 24W – 3,200 lumens @4000K
PS30: 20W – 3,000 lumens @4000K
A23: 14W – 1,900 lumens @4000K
PS30: 14W – 2,000 lumens @4000K
A23: 9W – 1,300 lumens @4000K
An embedded thermal sensor reduces power if the lamp’s ambient temperature exceeds the threshold level, extending the product’s lifetime.
All lamps in this series encompass a compact design, ideal for easy installation in bollards, canisters, and enclosed streetlights.
Light output ranges from 2000 to 5000 lumens, offering more choices of brightness than comparable HID replacement series.